My recently purchased Super Bronc.

Yesterday I bought the Super Bronc that was recently advertised in the OldMiniBikes Classified section. The condition was a little rougher than I suspected from the pictures I saw but, that's usually the case.
The good part is, when I got home I changed the oil in the engine and replaced the carb with a known good carb, hooked up my temporary fuel tank, pulled the rope twice and the engine sat and idled like it was running all day.
Disassembly of the bike starts today.
Can someone tell me what brand speedo is/was usually used on a Super Bronc?

Here are a few pics.

Super Bronc 2 Right Front.jpg Super Bronc 2 Right Rear.jpg Super Bronc 2 Front.jpg

buckeye

You got your work cut out for you.
But, believe me, when it's done it will be more than worth it.
Nice score.

I basically bought this bike for the front brake assy. to install on the Super Bronc I'm restoring. I think I will eventually end up putting this bike together as well.
Here is the one I'm working on:
Super Bronc Left Side.JPG

Last edited:
Hopefully the block didn't suffer damage from that ridiculous exhaust pipe. Hey, would you (or someone) please measure the width of the hubs end to end? I'm wondering if a can use Super Bronc hubs on my El Burro using my tapped axles. Thanks!

The speedo and drive are still on the bike...That was another one of the reasons for buying the bike.
The threads in the engine block still seem tight. I can't believe the amount of rust that came out of the exhaust once I started the engine.
I should be pulling off the front wheel this week and I will get the measurement for you.