My Super Flea in "Driven World" Magazine

Thanks, it was a total surprise, I actually had nothing to do with it. The guy who sold it to me was involved with the article after I purchased the bike and e-mailed me today with the news. I'm also trying to buy the custom Taco 99 that was also featured. :biggrin:

Magazine...

Wonderfull Job !!! :thumbsup: You seem to be very meticulous about building or aquiring a mini bike at no expense spared - which puts you in the spot light with stand alone personality that no one will match. Only a few people get to stand in that spot light now and then - step up and take your place with them...

It's one thing to see a pictue of a bike - it's another thing to see it in a magazine.

Last edited:
Wonderfull Job !!! :thumbsup: You seem to be very meticulous about building or aquiring a mini bike at no expense spared - which puts you in the spot light with stand alone personality that no one will match. Only a few people get to stand in that spot light now and then - step up and take your place with them...

It's one thing to see a pictue of a bike - it's another thing to see it in a magazine.
Thanks, the magazine feature was totally unexpected. I can only take credit for appreciating how cool a bike it is, and stepping up and buying it. I just pulled it out the other day, put some fresh mix in, two pulls and it fired right up, and went for a nice cruise. It's my favorite bike for sure.