Need a good cheap gas tank

Hi in new to the forum and was wondering if anyone can help me out, I have a baba doodle bug that I'm fixing up, also gonna make it a trike with big knobby tires, but that's no the point I need a gas tank that is small and will fit on the bike. All the tanks I want are 50-100$ because they're spun steel or aluminum, are there any similar types of tanks even plastic tanks that are the same size and shape? image.jpg

Some small tank I can mount on the rear with out it sticking out or something I can mount inside the rear once it's a trike, I'd prefer cylindrical or a rectangular prism

You know winter is just around the corner. What's the rush to get this trike done for so quick. Keep watching craigslist and save up some more money and get the parts you really want and build it in the way you intend on in the winter months. Just a thought of what I would do one something like what your trying to do.

I bought some NOS 1 gallon oval tanks that I will likely never use, they are new old stock but have small dings here and there no big deal though. I'd take $80 shipped for one with stock cap, $100 shipped for the one with a gauge in the cap. PM me if you want one.