Need some info on clutch brakes!

So I am rather new to the mini bike world. I have a old school doodlebug frame (I believe) with a 6 horse greyhound and a prebuilt with a 6 horse predator. The old school has a foot brake with a large rubber block that seems to rub out my tread, and the newer one needs more braking, the rotor (to hand ) brake sucks.

Are clutch brakes worth it? Are they universal?

Any help would be appreciated!

some of the setups come with the bracket. You can even get ones with a clutch cover and bracket. Yes they and should work with your engine.
I was cheap and found a bolt that lined up with an engine cover bolt hole that went into the top hole of the band. I bent a little bracket to hold the brake cable.
The only thing I dont like is that i only have one mounting point on the band and had to really cranke down on the mounting bolt so the band dosent slide.
Clutch brakes reall work well and take a little getting used to: can be a little grabby at first!!
So I am rather new to the mini bike world. I have a old school doodlebug frame (I believe) with a 6 horse greyhound and a prebuilt with a 6 horse predator. The old school has a foot brake with a large rubber block that seems to rub out my tread, and the newer one needs more braking, the rotor (to hand ) brake sucks.

Are clutch brakes worth it? Are they universal?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank-you very much! I'm going to attempt to make my own, but if it doesn't work as well as I hope, do people offer kits of some sort on here to buy?

Foot brakes are reall nice and would be my first choice. Mabe it needs adjusting or a different material on the stopping pad.
I would much rather have a foot brake than a clitch band brake.