Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Tricky Vic- He started this thread on November 2nd, right?

I may be forced to sell everything, as I have no insurance and we're on the verge of loosing everything at this point.
Look what he posted on November 1st at Bobs 4 cycle:

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthrea...say-thank-you-!!&p=13320&viewfull=1#post13320

Just wanted to say thank you !!

As some of you know I posted the Am I to Old thread.
Got a huge response from everyone. I want to get back into Karting and soon posted that I was looking for a deal on a good used Champ Kart. My life was changed unexpectedly over the last year and because of this I now live on a very small fixed income.

Kart Promoter read my post and messaged me several times telling me he would work a deal with me to help me out. We wound up striking up a deal I couldn't refuse, and he is even going to deliver the kart to me from NY to NH. and throw in a few extra goodies for me !!

I just wanted to say a public thank you, not just to Kart Promoter but to everyone who messaged me asking what they could do to help.
These are the kind of people we have here, and the brotherhood we have.

Thank you so much to you all, and may you be blessed for your kindness

Vic]
Oct 27th: Posted on Bobs 4 Cycle where he gets the scam started:

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?1107-Am-I-to-old&p=7081&viewfull=1#post7081

My son passed away last Oct and my wife suffered a major heart attack and stroke 2 days later . I need something to focus on and really miss karting. I'm not looking to burn up the track, but rather just looking to get out there and have some fun again.
November 5th here:
I got it and thank you very much ! At this point every little bit helps. All these doctors appointments between me and Jennie are killing me just in gas money alone.

Thank you so much !!

Vic
November 5th Bobs 4 Cycle:

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?2357-Paying-subscriber&p=17237&viewfull=1#post17237

I just signed up myself and would like to encourage everyone to become a paying subscriber . The work Bob puts into this site, as well as the wealth of info here and the friendships made are well worth $20.00 a year!!

In light of what's happened, I'm sure Bob can use the money to get things back in order.

Please do the right thing . Im on a low fixed income and I did.

Vic [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Alright...I've stayed out of this,but read every post I've got to say something now ! Has this man got no limits?? He defends himself,back-tracks but somehow he finds a new forum to suck more ppl in.Uses the same line of BS & takes advantage of his "NEW" friends.
I'm totally onboard with the other OldMiniBikes members that want to knock his lights out!!!
Must stop now blood pressure rising :doah:

It's the beard Ogy , Girls just can't resist it :laugh::shrug:
You're right Fat Boy. I read an article that said she can't resist a guy with a long beard. I was going to say...."and since I have the longest beard of anybody at Windber".... she'd probably be all over me....But I thought people might misconstrue my meaning. Ogy

I wrobe to Bob Evans the site administrator warning him about Vic's various scams.
Good deal. I couldn't find the site admin, so sent a PM to "Kart Promoter" and "mikelavite#72."

It wasn't I who sleuthed this out, but another member who wished to stay out of the public aspects of the situation.

how is it that i was just showing my wife this low life and he is still active on the site as of 11:47 am today what kind of person do you have to be to prey on peoples kindness like this people who realy need help generaly would not take a hand out and this trash is on every web site fishing for them . making people who are caring and generous enough to help people not trust anyone

Yep, sad. Ol' boy is not looking real good. Scamming thief, by the looks of it. I damn near donated.

Whatchagonnado?

Scott

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.