Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, but the slot car forum "trickyV" was on is a pay only.
I had a was a member over there at 4cycle but haven't been there is quite a while and when I went to log in it said my e-mail address was not a registered e-mail???? Maybe they cleaned house and the accounts that were idle they deleted. I'll register again here soon I guess.

I had a was a member over there at 4cycle but haven't been there is quite a while and when I went to log in it said my e-mail address was not a registered e-mail???? Maybe they cleaned house and the accounts that were idle they deleted. I'll register again here soon I guess.
no, they lost everything, bobs had to start over, all the data was lost, have to register again.

So by the 11th, he got his new kart delivered, complete with sympathy discounted price. WTF! What a lying prick!

Is he too stupid to change his screen name? I guess keeping the old-timer name buys him a history of sympathy that he spent years cultivating, but now it will be his downfall.

Thanks for digging that up Dave!

So by the 11th, he got his new kart delivered, complete with sympathy discounted price. WTF! What a lying prick!

Is he too stupid to change his screen name? I guess keeping the old-timer name buys him a history of sympathy that he spent years cultivating, but now it will be his downfall.

Thanks for digging that up Dave!
I was wondering why he didn't change screen names either. No shame I guess?

I'd hate to be that guy "Jordan" when he finds out Vic's MO. Giving him a smokin deal, free delivery, and even the in some bonus free stuff. Good thing I got my donation back in the 9th, or it would have been in Jordan's hands.

toomanytoys

I'd hate to be that guy "Jordan" when he finds out Vic's MO. Giving him a smokin deal, free delivery, and even the in some bonus free stuff. Good thing I got my donation back in the 9th, or it would have been in Jordan's hands.
He knows where he lives now. Old Vic probably came out with a walker, fell a couple times. Then when "jordan" Pulls out of the drive way he does a jig around the go-kart and goes back inside to find more "freebies"

Last edited:

buckeye

There was a time in this mess that I thought this got overblown.

There are too many people that have helped him and got screwed.

Shame, shame,shame.

Shame, shame,shame.
Never overblown!
I bet we only know 5% of the number of deals and freebies he got.
I'm betting his wife is on sewing or baking forums all begging also, she must condone it since it would be hard to hide all the free crap that seems to show up in garage or bank account! Or he is also pretending to be her and begging on other sites!

Vic is truly a professional scumbag, I think he must have at least a Master's in thievery or begging with a minor in heart string tugging!

Shame, shame,shame.
Me too, but not now. I sent old tricky Vic an email "colorfully" asking how that new kart was doing and if he'd found a deal on a tach yet. Can't wait to hear his response this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.