Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

old-timer

Scamming Member
don't know you, but i feel your pain, was in ICU for 1 month a year ago

just an idea here....anyone have any items that we could auction off on here and send the $$$ to his paypal account???

just a thought
I may have a some items I can add as well?

Well your not going to believe this but I lost my balance in the kitchen this afternoon trying to make a sandwich for me and jennie. Hit my head on the counter, and took 12 stitches on the top of head. REALLY???? WTF So now they dont want me standing ?

I have to take care of jennie and my mom who is 89ys old.
I say they can kiss my ass !!!
I think I may be using a walker or wheelchair after tomorrow Buck :laugh:
Wow Vic, I didn't know your hair was that gray?? :laugh: That's a bad cut you got there. Must have been a hard hit. Looks like eight stiches and not twelve. Did they add a few more after the picture was taken??

http://www.news.com.au/national/patrons-tend-anzac-battle-wounds/story-e6frfkp9-1111113418844

Wow. :facepalm: Kinda makes you wonder if the avatar and profile pic with Jennie in her wheelchair are real..... :shrug: :glare: If not, that's pretty hahahahaing low.

Once again, welcome to the internet, folks....... :001_9898:

Last edited:
Tie the rope back on the saddle boys , No hangin yet . Gotta be a good explanation for this , and I want to hear it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe he is just shy :shrug::shrug:

Truly hate to see how this is going to turn out? Here I have been telling anybody that will listen "Just when you think you have it bad, there is a guy on the minibike page....."
I REALLY hope this turns out better than it is playing out in my head right now. :doah:

Last edited:
Wow Vic, I didn't know your hair was that gray?? :laugh: That's a bad cut you got there. Must have been a hard hit. Looks like eight stiches and not twelve. Did they add a few more after the picture was taken??

Patrons tend Anzac battle wounds | News.com.au

I think Simple Tom deserves a reward!!!!:detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective:

All I will say is google is everyones friend and if you happen to google a certain email you may find some things that is not in someones favor :anon.sml:

Status
Not open for further replies.