Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said he pulls "15ft travel trailer with a minivan"
The picture of the TT I saw on the RV forum was MUCH larger then 15'..... More like 30' ??? But anyway you aint gonna pull it with a mini-van.... Ya cant even get a class 3 hitch on a mini-van......

OK, After they sold the motorcoach to pay off what was owed on it, what happened to the balance of that transaction? Also the article about the accident mentions "a lot" of aunts, uncles and cousins ????

If his wife left two weeks after the accident, did they ever get divorced? Funny I never saw that mentioned... Seems like she and her child would have had more claim to the (fraudulent?) settlement then mom and dad?

I hope someone does a welfare check on Vic just to see if its really him or identity theft.... Either way I feel bad for Vic......

Patch

toomanytoys

Who did they sue the driver?

Seriously if I was in a car with a bunch of drunk buddies and we crashed and I was in bad shape because of it I really hope my family wouldnt sue. No one held a gun to my head

Where were you when my kid was selling Boy Scout popcorn last month. I could have hooked you up!
Thanks! Sorry I missed Ya!....Well I've popped a Dollar $tores finest Bag o Corn,tossed another log in the Voglzanger,and read todays Soap-opera :laugh:..."The World Turns by the wheels of My Mini"....Yup I can't look away:doah:....Its :eek:ut:....

$1,500 for a trailer home? Bullshit.

I'm too lazy to go look again but didn't he say he found a way to get $9 an hour as a care giver at home? So was that 24 hours a day? I would assume at least 12 hours a day. Now he cares for his wife, and does he get paid for grandma too? That's like $3,000 to $6,000 per month per person. I'm guessing that $650 is some sort of aid money on top of the hourly stuff.

He made it sound like all he made was $650 a month. Me thinks he left out a few details. No bank in their right mind would OK another $200 a month payment on a TT when his income was less than half of his house payment. Like all the other stories, it just don't add up.!

Your FIRST serious research is realising nobody WANTS to live in Ohio!

That's why the houses are so cheap... :laugh:
Why wouldn't someone want to live in Ohio?

Why would someone want to live in Michigan instead?

Seriously.

I have nothing to judge anything on.

I can tell you why nobody wants to live in Kalifornia but I bet you already know that.

Will you guys stop throwing in your two cents...we had enough trouble with money on here!:laugh:

Try not to confuse the info:

He was making 9hr. As the caregiver for his son. He would have made between $108 and $216 a day or $39420 to $84840 a year! This is the job he said he got fired from, because his son passed.

The $650 is what he is going to get from the state aid (welfare), because he apparently can no longer due auto body repair work.

The pictures of his home with the race track in it proves he lives in an actual house, not a mobile home.

They sold the motor coach for $79000 when they still owed $81000 on it. He did not make money off that sale, in fact he lost $3000. The 15ft TT he mentions on the slot car site was previously stated to be 17ft. In actuality the unit he says he bought (KZ Spree Escape 170) is 19 91/2ft long.

Sorry to add more, but I wanted to make sure the facts stayed true as possible.

They sold the motor coach for $79000 when they still owed $81000 on it. He did not make money off that sale, in fact he lost $3000.
That whole transaction smells bad..... Red flags all over it....... They paid 220k for it???? I wish his daughter-in-law could chime in on this one..........

Patch

WOW I just read the whole thing. I had a bad feeling from the start and even emailed a member about not buying it?? I read the first part at first and missed the rest till tonight He got me on his first go around way back when but not this time. really sucks don't remove this please everyone can learn from this.

I have to say this.

When Aunt Jennie was sick and in hospital - I phoned a florest to send flowers. They called the hospital to confirm what ward she was in before they delivered them.
They sent me a mail back to say what room number and she was only to be checked out in a day or two so they sent the flowers and a card from OldMiniBikes.

This is the only truth I know and I still wish Aunt Jennie a speedy recovery. As for the rest the wheel is round and our lessons have been learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.