Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how his avatar at Bob's is a picture of his son in a hospital bed.
personally, I would choose a photo of my son having a great time doing something besides laying there all plugged in, I sure there are other pictures.....but then again, I'm not pulling peoples heart strings for freebies either.
He's definitely "working" it for cart freebies and deals now on Bob's. The mini bike forum figured him out so he is moving on to carts, I hope they wisen up soon.

Last edited:
i like how he glossed over those two posts telling the forum about his shenanigans.

"pay no attention to that man behind the mini-bike, er, quadraplegic, er, kart"

Keep hunting this pr$&k down on all the sites and turn him in. Stopping this guy from his immoral acts is doing far more for mankind then the original intent we had with the thoughts and money he was given!

I say forget Windber...let's all go to NH and show up on mini bikes together! You know the address!

Keep hunting this pr$&k down on all the sites and turn him in. Stopping this guy from his immoral acts is doing far more for mankind then the original intent we had with the thoughts and money he was given!

I say forget Windber...let's all go to NH and show up on mini bikes together! You know the address!
LOL. There ya go.

Scott

They are starting to catch on over at bobs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are in too poor of health if this recent post of yours is true.

" Well guys I got back from the hospital at 11:00 am . I had blood work, a Cat scan, a MRI and a EKG. They gave me pills to help stop the shaking, but I'm having seizures and am having trouble walking. Keep loosing my balance and falling. They sent me home at 1:30 and I just got a call saying they want me to come back in at 4:30.

Thats usually not good news. My doctor thought I may have a blood clot on the brain, but the doctors I saw today were thinking it could possibly be MS or advanced Parkinson's disease. Now I'm really ****ting my pants , as Jennie relies on me to care for her.

I may very well wind up in a wheel chair myself, and don't know what I'll do at this point.

One thing for sure is I need to raise money quickly. We are behind on everything and If I am admitted to the hospital I have to make sure Jennie has money to get by for however long I'm laid up.

Everything I have is for sale. I have a lot of stuff and will make anyone a deal on everything.

I'll post again after my meeting with the docs later tonight.

Vic

Stick to ripping off good hearted people with your BS.

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-17-2013 01:10 PM #73

David Lee

David Lee is online now Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by old-timer View Post

That's funny because mine is a early Christmas gift to myself lol. Now I need to hunt down all the odds and ends I'm going to need.

Vic
Wow, early Christmas gift to yourself, when on the SAME DAY you post:

Quote Originally Posted by old-timer View Post

Sorry for the long post, but need to explain what going on to you. A few days ago I had to go to the ER thinking I was having a breakdown. I've had dizzy spells, and my hands shake uncontrollably, and I feel intoxicated even though I dont drink.

I have to go into the hospital Mon morning for a Cat scan and MRI. They think I could have a clot on the brain and and I'm scared to death !!

I may be forced to sell everything, as I have no insurance and we're on the verge of loosing everything at this poing.

If I sell, I'd like to make someone here a package deal on everyting I have.
I have aa lot of bikes, motors and parts.

Sorry for the typing but my hands wont work right lol

Vic
OldMiniBikes.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

You should be ashamed of yourself. All those donations made by well-meaning members from the Old Minibikes site, because you couldn't afford gasoline, and here you are buying yourself a go kart?

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

11-17-2013 01:19 PM #74

older n dirt

older n dirt is online now Senior Member older n dirt's Avatar

Wow thanks for the heads up guys ! Just goes to show theres a crook on every corner

There's a good chance he is on pontiac sites or was .. I remember a thread about" who has classic cars " where he showed a pic. of gold chain joe's 71 pontiac Le mans . And maybe nascar site's.. I noticed when they got the donated slot car track set up the old garage was all tricked out with nascar stuff.

toomanytoys

There's a good chance he is on pontiac sites or was .. I remember a thread about" who has classic cars " where he showed a pic. of gold chain joe's 71 pontiac Le mans . And maybe nascar site's.. I noticed when they got the donated slot car track set up the old garage was all tricked out with nascar stuff.
He sold it.

Looking through his threads there I found this one. Started the same day this thread was started.

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?1894-Looking-for-places-to-fine-good-deals-on-kart-parts

11-02-2013 11:26 AM old-timer

old-timer is online now Banned

Looking for places to fine good deals on kart parts

Just getting a used Champ kart and will be looking for parts throughout the winter.
Can you give me some pointers on websites that are reputable and have a good selection of parts.

Thanks
Vic

I think he had already taken advantage of some peoples generosity on Bobs. I am also a kart guy and that really pissed me off seeing him work his scams again. I'm sure he is already on other sites running his scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.