new baja blitz minibike still in box 180.00

At least what he's selling IS a minibike, not an Odyssey or Honda 3 wheeler.:thefinger: Bagger is also not such a tightass that he can't spend $25 a year to help support the site. :thumbsup:
At least they were old. Get the site back to what it was designed for (Vintage stuff) and I would be a supporting member.

And the 3,400 posts you have made in the last year are all of some help ?
plenty of them have been.

how does my post count have anything to do with the few of you that bitch about this being oldminibikes.com? you're the problem since you're coming into a thread that is about new stuff and bitching about it. no one is making you click those threads.

i'm not into vintage stuff but i don't go in and talk shit about those bikes. if i don't like it, i don't read it.

And the 3,400 posts you have made in the last year are all of some help ?
Strigoi Has a TON of good posts. Just stay out of posts you dont like. Your the kind of guy that keeps going to PepBoys to get his car serviced and bitches about how they screwed you again just because you always have gone there and dont like change.

Sometimes you just need to write a song about your feelings. Do you want me to follow you around and write you songs. How narrow minded can you be.

The internet is the new way of communication I guess you should get off and teletype. beep beeeeeeep beeep beep. (that means:thefinger:)

I was also thinking if you use your logic this forum should not be on the NEW internet, it should be on a BBS and you would have to dial in. Oh wait you probably didn't have a computer then. So I guess you would be back to teletype.

If somebody had the ability to to temp ban (3 day ban) these old verses new minibike posts would stop.

Last edited:
Here's the response I got in a pm. I think he should be totally banned. A million in bikes and literature and he won't share.:thumbdown: He's a total Bogart.

TeeksOffroad

View My Photos low life scum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tightass ? You don't know what the hahahaha your talking about you co&&sucker. I got more money tied up in 1 brochure than you got in any of your shit bikes. My literature collection would make you drool never mind my bikes so don't think I don't want to spend $25 on this hobby. It's always the guys with the crap that love the DB's. You never responded when I asked you to go in find where I say my stuff is better than everyone's like you said in a post. You are a lying jackass. You lied and said you were interested in my Odyssey. You weren't. I'm sure you wanted it but if you were serious you would have pm'd me not post up a stupid saying. I told you. If this site went back and just dealt with the vintage bikes like it used to be before hacker's and wannabees like you came along I would be a supporter but I seldom log on anymore because lately it's all stuff like you got. JUNK. Go ride your DB if it will start. Guys like you look at the bikes on the minidoodle site and think they know everything. Spend some money (tightass) and buy some vintage brochures, literature and MBG's and then you may get some knowledge.

I don't own a doodlebug??? I'm just here to have fun :thumbsup: and help people get started in the right direction in IDing their toys. Never claimed to be anything or anybody special. I'd have to sell everything I own to buy one of yours tells me you're the greatest in your own mind. I love my junk as do thousands of other members here.Sorry for the hijack BaggerHD. Hope you sell the Bug.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Share ? All you have to do is ask. I have scanned many brochures and sent them to members who have asked. Never turned anyone down but I will to a certain member looking for a copy of a Cheeftah.

If you read above I highlighted the description for you.

Im sure at this point it looks like this although this is not a Baja Blitz box but you get the point.

Here is what a Baja Blitz looks like assembled.

nice curb hopper! that looks like an old 1979 sears roebuck fatboy

DB

I would buy it, however I just got the last two in LA.

I am in Lytle Creek 15-210, now I pass right by today too, oh shit...lol

TT

efiihwfhweqgfhr;ogh;ogho;hgfo;ihjgfiwehejfgwhijwgfih;geogifhjifhjoifjfweif :scooter:

Last edited: