New Build.

I got a few more things done over the winter... added a muffler, steering limiter, seat and built a gas tank... went for the first real ride around the neighborhood today and it rips!...

Tank started as a old fire extinguisher

and done...

Does anyone know what the thread size is for the dip stick tube? or what I could use as a plug instead?
Lets see a pic of what you have going on with that :thumbsup:

Have you figured out your brakes yet :shrug: I pick up a set of Speedway wheels that I plan to use on my Bonanza and I plan to modify a band brake to use :thumbsup: I hate the stock drum brake on the 2 Speedways I have :doah:

I plan on using some hydraulic disc brakes intended for mountain biking, I came up with an assembly to attach them to the hub.. I'll post pics later this week...

I am hoping to have this together by Symco Shackdown, mini bike drags... it'll be close

Symco Shakedown

Here you can kind of get a idea of whats happening, I had the flanges waterjet, the round tubing will act as a spacer between the wheel and rotor. I still have to have a chamfer cut on the flanges and inside of the tube so they sit nested. That way they'll be perfectly centered, then they'll get welded. The 6 bolt holes still need to be tapped as well..