New Coleman CT200u owner, looking for mod advice.

So I have a motovox front fork, it's meant for a 14.5x7-6
My existing tire and wheel is a 19x7-8

I have to slightly spread the forks more than straight to get it to fit.
Also the axle bolt for the shocks is a 12mm and my wheel bearings are meant for a 14mm axle bolt.

What's the best way to go about making this work.

JoCold

Hi new ct200u owner here am i in the right spot to join the group? i have a couple questions if so i have a couple questions.
ct200u.jpg

JoCold

i just bought this bike brand new its my first one ever and when i got it home and cranked it up i noticed that there was a strange .....or i thought was strange noise coming from what i thought was the clutch but i got to looking around and im pretty sure its the clutch cover making this rattling sound (it doesnt sound that horrible but not great either). A guy that lives up the road from my house says that its normal and but when i watched a view videos of this bike and have yet to hear one of them making the noise that mine makes. oh and once i get going over about 5 mph or so it does not make the sound only when going slow. i also heard a whining sound 2 times coming from the same direction. But other than that i love it lots of torque and i hit a steady 25 mph after unscrewing that little screw almost all the way out that limits the top speed. (which i did before i ever cranked it up for the first time) And if the cover rattle or whatever it is will not mess anything up faster then normal i dont mind it too much but if this thing is not supposed to be making this noise brand new that kind makes me mad cause i did just pay $499 plus tax for this thing even though i understand thats cheap for a new mini/trail bike. thanks Jo

Hi, If you go under COMMUNITY, then GROUPS you'll see where I started the ct200u group. This forum is kinda quiet but I am addicted so I check daily lol.
Congrats on your bike, mine had a rattle when I gave throttle and I found it to be the steering neck. It has a strange washer combination and the bottom washer should fit in the frame. Mine had metal stuck in there so the washer wouldn't go in and was crooked.