New drag bike taking shape

Im building a drag bike for my Jr Dragster motor,still have to add wheelie bars and top handle bars,but may put a little less horse power motor on her.

That engine is nasty lookin!!
explain some of the specifics of it.
I never saw one but I like it especially the intake and carb.
FRANK

Im building a drag bike for my Jr Dragster motor,still have to add wheelie bars and top handle bars,but may put a little less horse power motor on her.

sounds interesting
Could I suggest a three point seat belt ,and a set of baseball spikes for slowing down.
That thing must rock and roll
good luck with that
FRANK

The engine is a Jr Dragster PM-1 with a 42mm carb its a 3x3 5/16 push a jr dragster to 7.90 to 8.20

Looking good man! I think those wheels are a good match for a drag bike. No doubt it will be a rocket ship:thumbsup: your gonna have to epoxy yourself to the seat:laugh:

Cool! I have a raptor motor with allllll kinda goodies inside, makes about 15h on methanol with aTillotson Carb...but it is honestly wayyyy too much for my wards frame, and I even put extra gussets on my frame. Its mostly the jack shaft that won't take it...it flexes like crazy. My advice is to box the jack shaft Mount heavily so it can't flex.

Get a good motorcycle style disc brake.

Don't use much rake on the front wheel or it will get very scary at about 55, 60.

Come to Denver, I'm just crazy though to test it...I had to test mine minus brakes (had too).lol

Hey bambino: Who makes this front wheel and what size is it. Looks like something I just gotta have. Build looks really nice:thumbsup: