New England 100ft Minibike Drag Racing

Yea bought a big block and found a clutch for great price at Howard's outdoor. Good guy too.

I get the inside scoop lol. If they proceed with the date I said it'll most likely be at the yacht club. And there is definitely a fall race.

Junk man has a 440 from parson racing. If that's his name on here who had the big block purplish bike last event.

Going to be hard pressed on time for charles doing the head and dialing in the motor for the 30th. But I still have my 212cc

Last edited:

Street Smart

Hey dude

He is doing good thanks for asking! He's getting around with one crutch/no crutch, you can't keep that guy down lol. The Dr is happy at how things are progressing which is a good sign. Not sure when he'll be riding again but I bet it will be pretty soon.
:laugh:
Great to hear.

Hope your pops is doing good too massacre
Thanks Joe! He is doing pretty good. I know he was bummed this year that we lost brakes because he thought we could have run with you, and I think he was right lol. With good brakes and on the bottle he was flying. He'll find a way to get faster, he always does lol.

Also I just wanted to add that it would be a real shame if the Helger Bros stopped coming to the event. They were there every year we went there, before the bike was painted orange and still had the Raptor engine with the side cover. Watching that bike run has been a tradition, That bike and the blue Leadfoot bike really were the only unlimited bikes back then.