New England 100ft Minibike Drag Racing

Word on the street is that Helger Bros won't be racing their mini bike any more? That's a bummer I was looking forward to racing against them in the fall. I hope they change their mind about this.

really ??? why because they lost :shrug:
Technically they never lost at all. They have won every time they showed up, like 7 years in a row. I finally build a bike that will compete with them and they decide to quit?

Maybe the " catch him if you can" slogan should be "catch him if he shows up" lol.
All joking aside, they are great guys who always bring their A game and it won't be the same without their competitive yet friendly nature. I wonder if this means " the Headhunter" will be for sale?

just read through again because i was confused that's nothing new :laugh: so he did not race the bird !! he was basing possibly beating them on mph but there are a ton of variables there :thumbsup: but after racing last year i was pretty certain that 40 mph in the 100 ft would be hard to beat . that is what i based my build on and that is still the goal with the hemi :thumbsup: then again i probably have a hundred pounds on both of those guys :laugh: but the bike does not even weigh nearly as much as the bonanza i just built so that should help

Last race, Quik went 33 or 34 and then made a sprocket change and then went 37 or so I thought?
Not sure if anyone has done 40 yet, glad to hear you are back on your drag bike again!

I haven't heard anything yet. There was talk of a July race believe it or not
Not sure if confirmed or not. July is a little tight for me schedule-wise. The bike might be done but not a lot of testing/tuning time. Fall race sounds like it's going to be pretty good lol

If they don't come back to race that bull shit. Last year when I was having trouble with the motor if it didn't spin out the hole it would've been a closer race. His best mph was 33-34mph. I did 37mph after sprocket change.

If they don't come back to race that bull shit. Last year when I was having trouble with the motor if it didn't spin out the hole it would've been a closer race. His best mph was 33-34mph. I did 37mph after sprocket change.
any given sunday :thumbsup: mph does not count . i am sure they will be back to race

not what i am saying quik !! of course the speed you reach in that hundred feet is key . but you can not say i did 37 mph and he did 34 so i win !! way too many variables there . maybe you are faster :thumbsup: but until you race and beat him heads up you have not beat him