New from SanTan Valley AZ

Slm

Happy to have found this group. I got two used doodle bugs ,racer from a garage sell last week end. I'm a grandfather looking for wase to have fun with grandkids. Wife and I have quads for years,so have enjoy getting out riding.
My user name is my inititales. I have a mountain bike I ride mostly on the street. My kids are raised and have given us lots of wonderful grandkids. Have had some out riding the DB already, seem to be a hit with them and wife. I'm having fun working on them and riding as well. The DB are stock with 97 cc clone motor. I taken both carbs.apart to clean,oiled clutch bearing and changed eng. oil. Repaired two flates, clean out the gas tanks. Will need two new tires. Was very happy to get one running that had not run for years,was given to me just for parts. So have two that run for now.I also have replace a throatal grip. Been doing lots of reading here tring to decided on what tires to buy. If any is wondering where SanTan valley is, 45 min. East of Mesa.
I want to thank all that keep things going here, what a great group for mini bike owners.

Welcome. OldMiniBikes has several members in AZ as well as members who are riding off-road mini bikes.Tote-Gotes and the like. MemberBullhead is not too far from you as well.

Slm

Had more fun taking carbs apart on older DB. Running better but not as smooth as cleaner DB. Great help here reading old treads

Yes great being grand pa