New guy from pa. with restore pics.

Hey guys just checking in figured I would put up pics of one of my builds that's now done and gone. 1980 Z50r barn find paid $12.50 sold for a little more than that.:thumbsup:

Here you go it's one of my other toys I'm building that I have owned for 11 years and rebuilt 3 times. First pic is from a few years ago next pic is rebuild pic what it lloks like now.

its good to have you on the site,what part of the poconos are you
from,when i was like 7 we lived on 9th st in stroudsburg :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was just at split rock resort last weekend. Gotta say its pretty desolate and depressing in the poconos. Just weird landscape i guess. Those little hondas are great i wish i didnt sell the one i had. Welcome to the site! :smile:

You wanna have fun leave split rock it's a tourist trap. Plenty of nice places around here I like where I live all woods at my house and I also own 11 acres down the road to go take the toys out and ride.

that thing is sick.

a buddy of mine has a V8 tube frame crawler sort of like that that he built from scratch. he's run it at 60mph on the street getting between wheeling places. :laugh:

he's also got this Toyota

those are just a couple of his toys. :laugh:

Last edited:
The next one I build will be 4 seater and all tube frame. Need something for the family to ride in. My little girl loves the jeep and all the minis. She got a little upset when I sold my atc70 I think she wanted to keep that for herself. It's all good I'm looking at getting her a new suzuki ltr50 for christmas.

that thing is sick.

a buddy of mine has a V8 tube frame crawler sort of like that that he built from scratch. he's run it at 60mph on the street getting between wheeling places. :laugh:

he's also got this Toyota

those are just a couple of his toys. :laugh:

I love the buggy.