New Guy With A Super Bronc

So I've had a scat kitty since I was 13 (36 now) and restored it a couple years ago. Just recently a co-worker of mine reached out and asked if I would be interested in a free mini-bike stuck in somebodies basement who was moving and cannot get it out. Well of course I said yes and when I showed up (thinking it was a cheap harbor freight model) I was surprised to see it was a Super Bronc VT7. It was in pretty good shape (no rust) with electric start, horn, lights, original receipt from 1980, build poster, tow bar, manual, and even the ski that looks to be hardly used! I honestly didn't even know about these until I found this forum. Looks like I'm missing the battery tray and kickstand so far. The clutch cover has a hole on the bottom from belt rubbing. I will post some pics when I start working on it.

Thank you! The bike has not been painted and its blue with a 7hp Tecumseh. It says VT7 on the clutch cover and on the receipt. It was shipped from Pennsylvania so maybe somebody had some left over kits?

IMG_6928.jpg IMG_6930.jpg IMG_6929.jpg
IMG_6931.jpg

Wow 7 years after my first post I uploaded the pictures. I'm currently bringing this thing back to life. As you can see from the pictures I have all the original paperwork and even the front ski which looks like it was never used much (not in pictures). I currently have the motor running well and trying to get a belt to fit and see if she moves.

Last edited: