New Guy

Hello,

I am new member to OldMiniBikes and enjoy the vintage and original builds. I am currently working on a Caper that I purchased from a member. The past posts and discussions have been a great reference for his restoration. The first member that I have be friended is Scooter Boy who has been a great guide for my first build. I would like to extend the appreciation for the help. Here is my Caper who he has helped extensively.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice looking Caper you have there, i like the less is more looks of those bikes. It looks like its going to be a fun bike and Scooter Boy is a great resource of knowledge, he has helped me out on some of my projects too.Looking forward to this build, welcome to OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:

Yes,
I agree. I like the challenge to restore it to what it may have originally been sold like.... I have done same with cars.. Thx

Ummm Scott..... don't forget the nut on the rear axle before you go rippin' around the neighborhood:laugh:

Now Seriously... it's lookin' good !! I'll be looking forward to seeing it all done !!:thumbsup: