New Member Alert

1EYE

Hello all I just want to introduce myself too the club, I'm Chris "1EYE". After getting this mini bike from my neighbor when they were moving and going too throw it out, I thought I would try my hand at repairing and rebuilding this bike I will post pics of it later. Well too make a long story short I was bitten by the vintage mini bike restore bug :drool: so after completion of my 1st project I rode the :scooter: around my neighborhood and before I made it back home I had 7 offers to buy it :thumbsup: so yes there was 1 that I couldn't refuse SOLD.....

So now I'm on my second project. I'm still not sure what it is totally but I Belive it's a Herold Super Bronc HM80 or so lol I'm not to sure. But what I know is that I got it on the 2nd of this month and I have been at it ever since, and also what better reason to go tool shopping.... Well that's just a bit about me, I just want to say again I'm happy to be a member and also hope to learn a lot from you all thx again...

1EYE

thx guys for the welcome i will be posting pics of the 1st. min bike that i sold here and i will start a new post in the build area for the new mini that im working on.

Last edited: