Thank you for having me in your group. I enjoyed riding/building mini bikes, trikes and go karts as a kid, never had much money but I could piece them together. When I turned 16, cars became everything to me and the mini bikes when away. Now I am 50, got back into it. Started 3 years ago with a old montgomery wards trike and now thanks to craigslist my garage is full of projects:laugh::smile:

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes!!

Your story is very familiar around here.

When ya figure this site out, post up some pics. You are in mini bike heaven, so I bet you have a bike or ten we'd like to see.:thumbsup:

Hello everyone, great website though I'm trying to find my way around it. In the 70's I had a 3hp Galaxie mini-bike which I rode everywhere
{when the cops didn't catch me, lol} along with a friend of mine who owned a 3hp Cat and if I remember correctly a 5hp Mule mini-bike. I'm presently looking for another restored Galaxie or one to restore just for fun. Always loved them. I'm looking forward to reading the topics here.
Thanks, 2strokesmoke.

Thanks, the site is full of great pics and I just scratched the surface as far as seeing them all. I need to start taking some pics of my stuff along with other rides I see. Problem is cold and snow. Spring get here soon!!!!