New to Forum

Hello All,

Just thought I would say hi and tell a little about myself. I was involved with mini bikes back in the 60s. Owned a few with the craziest being a BC1200 bonanza powered by an AH58S cart engine. Went like a bullet. I have always been interested in minis and was able to pick up a few over the years. The only one I still have is a circa 1967 Taco 44 which I restored several years ago. Still have it and use it for my engine testing as one of my other hobbies is collecting 2 stroke engines. I am retired now and have the time and monies to start really playing around again. Current project is to resurrect that bonanza from years gone by. This forum looks like a great place for help and advice, so thanks in advance.

Mark

Thanks All

Catfishman, Taco pics are buried somewhere as is the bike behind a ton of stuff in the shop.

Dang151, Have retired on a nice 2 1/2 acre place in Stanwood.

Welcome to the board. The knowledge here is amazing. (other people, not me):smile: We are heading that way in a month to pick up a mini in the Kent area, but will spend most of our time in the Stanwood area visiting cousins and an aunt. There are some mighty nice places to retire to around there.

Last edited: