Nice little CAT 250x (until you see the price)lol.

Who's gonna break it to him that a 3hp Tecumseh was not the original engine? Unless I'm wrong they had a 2.5 Tec or briggs hence the 250x designation. If it were a 300X he'd be accurate as far as the engine goes. $1000 is far too much for a restored original IMO, $500 maybe but it would have to be a good resto.:eek:ut:

Who's gonna break it to him that a 3hp Tecumseh was not the original engine? Unless I'm wrong they had a 2.5 Tec or briggs hence the 250x designation. If it were a 300X he'd be accurate as far as the engine goes. $1000 is far too much for a restored original IMO, $500 maybe but it would have to be a good resto.:eek:ut:
SN is right 2.5 is what mine had original .:thumbsup: $500 for a Cat :eek:ut: Maybe a pristine Eliminator or Dominator . But it would have to be mint. Thats a $200 bike all day long. maybe $250 :shrug:

SN is right 2.5 is what mine had original .:thumbsup: $500 for a Cat :eek:ut: Maybe a pristine Eliminator or Dominator . But it would have to be mint. Thats a $200 bike all day long. maybe $250 :shrug:
Yeah the engine isn't even that old so it cant prop up the price any, not a side pooper so there's that but it's an 80s model looks like. A $200-250 bike, not a restored piece though. Not even close, and the pinstriping offends the eye!:doah: