No idle Predator 212 after billet flywheel

I just installed the billet flywheel and 8 degree advance timing on my engine. The former being WELLLLLL overdue. Now when I have it running it wont idle, top end is fine. If I turn the idle screw up it starts moving and still dies. What's wrong, also didn't do this with stock timing?

I have mine set with the stock key and it runs very well. You might want to try your stock key just to see if it runs any better.

Crazy question....but you sure you have the key in correctly? Meaning so it is advanced instead of retarded timing? Just tossing ideas out there cause I have seen it happen a few times. Also check your coil gap..about .030

Crazy question....but you sure you have the key in correctly? Meaning so it is advanced instead of retarded timing? Just tossing ideas out there cause I have seen it happen a few times. Also check your coil gap..about .030
I'm a small engine mechanic so i put the key in correct, I double checked it. For the coil gap....I didn't, I should check that actually! thanks that would cause this problem!

What is the timing on a stock engine? I'm about to install a arc flywheel on my predator and cut my key so it was at 8* also this weekend coming up. What about 8* with 91 octane?

All he did was change a "heavy" flywheel to "lighter" aluminum one...the light flywheel doesn't have the kinetic energy to keep the engine rolling over at low rpm! That's it..I did the exact same thing when I stuck an ARC flywheel from the kids junior dragster on a stock 5hp that was clamped to a workbench. Ran fine when revved up but would shut off as it idled down. (same thing happens on the kids dragster too sometimes, it idles at 4000rpm but will shut off below about 26-2800)