Ntro mods and transformation

NTRO

Did some tweaking today and put in a E3 spark plug....WOW! ! what a difference...with a little tie wire :wink::devil2: I HIT 29 MPH with my gps as a gauge...

buckeye

What's the silver bottle zip tied to the frame?

I say, diamond plate away man. It's you ride and we all have different tastes. :thumbsup:
Some old school bikes had solid plate between the down tubes on the front.
Maybe a skid plate.
Why not plate all the way from front of your seat back?

It's just a D.B.:laugh:

NTRO

What's the silver bottle zip tied to the frame?

I say, diamond plate away man. It's you ride and we all have different tastes. :thumbsup:
Some old school bikes had solid plate between the down tubes on the front.
Maybe a skid plate.
Why not plate all the way from front of your seat back?

It's just a D.B.:laugh:
Silver bottle is fuel tank.

NTRO

I Guess it's gonna be more of a rat bike..all the things going on it are all laying around in my shed...however I am planning a 6.5 swap soon.then more diamond plate.maybe more of a MAD MAX theme..:gunsmilie:

OND , what you had to pay for the Predator , all the coupons I can find now exempt Predator products , so $119 Here . I'm waiting for the $99 sale ??

NTRO

Thats Great, I bought a new one today my self ...while Christmas shopping . I would go with the 12. jmo
Yea man,I just ordered the "Hilliard35 Clutch #35 12T 3/4" - Hilliard's Extreme Duty" today w/ the crankshaft bolt.:pimp: . the girl said I MIGHT GET IT BY THE WEEKEND.

Yea man,I just ordered the "Hilliard35 Clutch #35 12T 3/4" - Hilliard's Extreme Duty" today w/ the crankshaft bolt.:pimp: . the girl said I MIGHT GET IT BY THE WEEKEND.
I think the Hilliard has interchangable drivers you can buy like a 13 t, 14t 15t and on ...good luck and have fun.