Off the deep end

I have cheap storage available....:anon.sml:

I was hoping to sell you some more bikes this week!:laugh:

Seriously, if you need a place to keep some stuff, my barn attic has plenty of room. No charge for you...

Last edited:
Just posted up some pics.

I still need to get pics of the CAT as it sits now, with the stars, and extra wheel.

The stars are in OK condition, just need to be cleaned up a little bit.

I have cheap storage available....:anon.sml:

I was hoping to sell you some more bikes this week!:laugh:

Seriously, if you need a place to keep some stuff, my barn attic has plenty of room. No charge for you...
That would be awesome.

I really want to keep the cat, so If you don't mind it would be awesome if I could stash it up there.

zeeman

If I end up keeping the Cat I'm keeping the Tec.

Does the OHV Tec carb need to be OEM Tec? I have some slide carbs that would work well.
No, I really don't want the OEM kind for the Power Sport. I think the old adjustable kind would work just fine. If you can, post a picture and price, or PM me. Thanks.
What brand would the slide type be? As long as it works for my engine, I'm fine with it.

No, I really don't want the OEM kind for the Power Sport. I think the old adjustable kind would work just fine. If you can, post a picture and price, or PM me. Thanks.
What brand would the slide type be? As long as it works for my engine, I'm fine with it.
I'll get some pictures.

oldsledz

Just say 10 grand takes all of it, then when no one buys it blame it on the economy!

or post a photo of your mother maybe someone will take her and you can keep the bikes! LOL

Just say 10 grand takes all of it, then when no one buys it blame it on the economy!

or post a photo of your mother maybe someone will take her and you can keep the bikes! LOL
I'm only selling what she sees. She doesn't have the key to the shed, so she doesn't know what is in there.

And gross. She's 53.