Off the deep end

C9H13NO3

Its time for all my stuff to go. All my bikes (except for one), all my engines, all my wheels, all my everything.

What I need gone:

$300 -Cat Eliminator + Extra wheel + Stars

$200 -Azusa Bike

$150 -Rupp Unknown bike

$40 -3hp briggs flathead

Can be seen in this picture.

$25 -3hp briggs flathead minus carb and exhaust
$20 -Sprocket Holder for 1" axle with matching sprocket
$45 -Tecumseh HS40
$70 -14" SS Gas tank
$10 -6" Plastic Gas tank (needs paint)
$15 - 10 degree angled engine mount

and thats just the beginning.

Ask for pictures and I'll get you them. Ask for the price and I'll give you one.

Last edited:
Go out and steal a car,then when your mother comes to tha jail.You can tell her"Mom those minis and motors and stuff keeps me out of trouble"!!

I bet she goes out and buys you all the minis you would ever want,mabey even build you a shop:laugh:

Well Nate I dont know the whole story and what brought it all to a head like this but from what I know of you id be damn proud if I had a son that had a high gpa not to mention your mechanical skills and your level headedness (at least from what ive seen and read) hopefully you stick around if all the bikes go south!!!! Hang in there things gotta get better!! You can always restock the garage later!:thumbsup:

Well Nate I dont know the whole story and what brought it all to a head like this but from what I know of you id be damn proud if I had a son that had a high gpa not to mention your mechanical skills and your level headedness (at least from what ive seen and read) hopefully you stick around if all the bikes go south!!!! Hang in there things gotta get better!! You can always restock the garage later!:thumbsup:
Thanks. Its a long story, but it ended up that my mother thinks Minibikes are impacting my grades.

Which, I really can't understand, since they never have before :eek:ut:

I'm not selling all my stuff, just the stuff that is in my garage.

Not the stuff in the shed, where I probably have 30 more engines.

Big Jim

Scale your extra stuff back, keep her at bay, she could say all of it goes!!
My dad and I were toe to toe over my JUNK at his garage and he wanted his truck in it for winter, we had it in there for winter.
Honor thy Mother and Father.

No, I need to GET the pictures before I can post them. As for prices I still have to check my record book on how much I have into them before I can set a price.
Nate, you know I love ya but why the hell didnt you do all your record booking before you posted this then!!??

Don't hate publicity :laugh: