oil viscosity what are you guys running

I'm curious to find out weight and brand personally I'm running 0-40 mobil1 on a heavily modified predator and it is beautiful inside of the motor, one would almost think it's a new motor but reality is its over two years old and gets beat down regularly by me and everyone I know thanks in advance Kenny

Valvoline VR1 I use the mineral one after it is first built then the synthetic after first change both 10-30. O'reily orders it for me as they don't have anything but 20-50 on the shelf.

Valvoline VR1 40w. Conventional Race oil...or Kendall 40w... If not that then Rotella 5w-40

This is in Modified engines 7500-8000rpm... Change it after every race night.

The Valvoline is compatible with Methanol also...

I am running the 15W-40 break in oil that came with my mini bike. My owner's manual recommends 15W-40, should I buy the 15W-40 labeled as diesel oil, or does the bottle specifically have to say 4 stroke motorcycle oil? From what I understand, the oil also lubricates the centrifugal clutch. I just purchased my first mini bike three days ago, and I just want to be sure before I do my first oil change. The bike is a Baja MB200 from Tractor Supply Company, with what I have been told uses the 198cc Lifan engine. Any other tips are welcome!

MB165

stock, modified, vintage doesnt matter, the minis get walmart 15w-40 for my diesel, and all the transmissions in my big bikes too, or 20w-50 in the summertime.