oil well has caught fire under water

jeep4me

Looks like fire to me.

Maybe thats the next thing they're going to try, burn it all off. Everything else has failed miserably.

it couldnt be on fire it like 5000 feet under the water . unless they are feeding it air it could not burn. did any one else notice that the vid seems like it loops ????

its not on fire it is the pipe in the fog of oil i was looking at it and the fog cleared i seen its the pipe the dipshits are using to try to pull to death cloud up with . so thankfully its not on fire . i think i have just watched more oil go to waste then i could ever use in my life....

Why don't they drill a hole next to it and set a nuke off to pinch it shut by collapsing the casing? The Russians have been doing that since the mid sixties. I saw a video of it quite awhile ago, I'll see if I can find it....

Why don't they drill a hole next to it and set a nuke off to pinch it shut by collapsing the casing? The Russians have been doing that since the mid sixties. I saw a video of it quite awhile ago, I'll see if I can find it....
they do that above ground not underground and maybe because we have to set an example not to set off nukes

james c

i must have dirt in my eye while staring into the sun, why is the light brighter in the center of the leak? conviently the colors of flames too?:hammer:

i must have dirt in my eye while staring into the sun, why is the light brighter in the center of the leak? conviently the colors of flames too?:hammer:
you must have never taken a science class fire needs oxygen and fire like a log on fire can not happen under water to have fire under water you need pure sodium or magnesium