Ok i give up what is this!!!!!!!!!!!

glenn baine

I HAVE LOOKED FOR 2 DAYS AND KNOW LUCK ,,,,,,,AM THINKING SOME TYPE OF LAWN MOWER RATCHET CLUTCH :shrug: IT HAS ID. 1/2" 40/41
I FIGURE SINCE I HAVE 9 OF THESES LITTLE GEMS I SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.:laugh::laugh:

WrenchDad

I just used this line on my wife tonight. We have an exhaust leak on our Explorer and we were sitting at the dinner table with a friend (who has connections with a repair shop ) and my wife said " what does the muffler need"? and I immediatly replied "Bearings " My friend almost choked on his hotdog.

glenn baine

it is spring load ,,,,free wheels one way when you hold the out side hub ,,then if you hold the inner hub it locks the opposite way and free wheels the other way :shrug:

am thinking it just my be muffler bearings . am going to put one on ebay and see if some buys it and then ask them what the hell it is. i even took it to a mower shop today and they told me it looks like a sprocket !!!!!!!!! yes i see that now:censure:

I looked for about an hour last night,the only thing that even came close was an air clutch. Closer look at that and that wasn't it. Where did you find them and what kind of business were they in?

I looked for about an hour last night,the only thing that even came close was an air clutch. Closer look at that and that wasn't it. Where did you find them and what kind of business were they in?
in with a box of charger minibike parts ,,,,,,,but am 85% sure they dont go on minibike . it would have to be a 1/2
" jack shaft and i think most are 5/8"

I think you will find that to be a starter sprocket for something.Lots of older things used a setup like that.Old Honda's come to mind.The old twins used that exact design.I have an old 305 and an old 350 apart right now,except for the size that could be what I am looking at here.They use a really cheesy looking sprocket.

IT MUST be...... Lots and lots of snow blowers and all that kind of stuff, has one way sparg wheels.. it will pull positraction, but overspeeds so you can turn the machine...