OldMiniBikes 2015 build off open class trailhorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ut:

Im entering a trailhorse bike for open class ill repozt pics when I get my phone right gonna be using a 73 5hp Briggs flathead ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bikebudy I will an ond I will try to post some pics of some work done I should have a bit of parts in a week or two having a hard time figuring out what color to paint it an suggestions thanks guys........

Started working on the 73 briggs 5hp today started taking it apart gonna polish out all the aluminum
block an paint the finnhead white along with engine shroud using stell wool to smooth then I polish to chrome look gotta good bit done today almost all the Orange paint off motor an pull start an started polishing on it not done yet heres pics before an after ...

Thanks buckeye an ond im just getting started with the polishing part gonna try to make this 73 shine buckeye can I get a pic of your throttle assembly hook up for the Briggs you did thanks ..

Did some more work on the Briggs today had to drill an tap the crankshaft for the clutch bolt was cake with the help from leathernun........Thanks.....
. Before an after pics.....

Was working on the 73 again for a little bit today I got some stainless steel bolts grinded an sanded an polished them to replace the old rusted bolts on the crankcase cover gonna do the head an engine shroud also before an after pics I haven't installed them yet ..

Got the original trailhorse rims an axles yesterday from leathernun ..gotta sand ,change tires an bearing prime an paint before pics ill poz after pics when I paint the rims......thsnks leathernun....

Got the carb an tank yesterday from Dave Floridaminibikes on OldMiniBikes he hooked it up with a fresh sandblasted fin head, gasket,an ngk plug it slk bolts up nice gonna rebuild carb an polish the outside aluminum to shine an paint tank white thanks everyone that has helped me with this build........

Status
Not open for further replies.