OldMiniBikes User Map - ADD YOURSELF!!!!!

Hey Hent; Your absolutely right. With all the members we have, that map should be loaded. I'm here on the Mass. & Conn. border and I would like to find out members from the area. I want to get rides, cook-outs, week-end events going for 2009. Anyone from Mass, Conn., R.I. leave message for me. Together we stand-Divided we fall!!

Added Colchester, VT to the map. Interested in any swapmeets in the northeast. Collect/sell, Mini motorcycles, Yamaha RD60's, Sears Compact Scooters, Vintage Mopeds including 2 Pryer 3 wheel mopeds. Will be attending Rhinebeck NY again this year with some of my collection.
Joe

I added the city im in, didn't post actual address cuz I want to avoid stalkers, maybe when I get my mini rolling I can find someone to joyride around town with and hunt down radar trailers and get my pic taken, i'll bring a disguise so the police wont recognize me when im around town, maybe one of them nose and mustache glasses, or a 3m respirator.

i new to the minibike seen had a couple when i was a kid, just got two db-30s and to new 6.5s needing coversion kit... any info?

how to add yourself

my computer is older than some minibikes and i have less computer knowledge than most minibike riders, itype like i fix things: hutn and peck. is there hope?