Oldminibikes?

You guys are funny, I hear a lot of good pros and cons and I hear and see about the new stuff butt I think I will keep working on the old Rupp with the old tecumseh

Gatecrasher

Does anyone else think its odd that the largest and most popular vintage minibike website has been over run with modern, poor made, under powered minibikes. And clone engines?

What happened to the old spirit of America? Classics and well built american made minibikes? American made motors?

:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:
It's called "Oldminibikes" forum not old American made only minibike forum.

I own old American minibikes and old imported minibikes. Some are the same I owned as a kid in the 1970s. All are at least 40 years old.

I, as a forum participant have a choice; I can ignore the aspects of this hobby I do not care about, or I can worry about what someone else does with their spare cash, and their spare time. The choices someone else makes are their own.

A mini bike website does not define MY hobby.

Not now, and not eight years ago, when this thread was started.

Is there a definition of old that does not upset people? My son is now over 30 and I have a Briggs that is a lot less old that what he and I built when he was a teen. I see this thread is almost ten years old now, are the doodlebug bikes that were looked down on in 2006 now old and cherished? I read this entire thread and could not place the anger I was seeing. My understanding is more people, stronger group.

I appreciate art so like vintage bikes...some like me just buy and customize late model rompers....we all just here to have fun yes..America has been priced out of market as far as new bikes/engines..workers don't get paid a bowl of rice here..that's world trade