oops! i did it again..

Just picked up a TULE TROOPER, serial number 1904, in Snohomish Wa for 175 bucks.

It has a license plate and a brake light.

Pics to follow, on phone sorry!

The very guy I tried to help, Man I better log off for a few days.

An Ice berg couldn't cool my ass right now.:weld::weld::censure::censure:

all the marks on the tag match up. go cry for awhile. :thefinger:
Cry? these colors don't run. :thefinger:

I usually check the morning mini stock market before going to work but this ONE time I didn't. :doah: I can only be mad at myself. :censure:

I feel like a bull dog chained to the fence and in walks a neighbor dog who craps on my lawn! :thefinger:

I know Huck wanted a trooper and we talked about it the other night but sheeesh this guy has the luck from hell!

We'll have to do a vid of us riding them sometime.:thumbsup:

Huck, my red one is ser # 463 but I don't know what the black one is since the guy removed the stickers to have it blasted and powder coated. :eek:ut: It has shocks so it's probably later in a similar number range as yours.

Do you need help and pointers on the troopers? Sorry! I'd rather drag my anus through broken glass! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some years back i had a trooper,i stoped at resturant for lunch,came out,i was skocked,
my trooper was gone,o well that can happen,,if someone ever sees it call me please,
the vin # was 1904:doah::scooter::scooter:

Huck you better not post pics and hide out for a littel while! Gto's pissed, but hes got 2 and you can only ride one at a time!
I already have the pic's, his location and phone number. :thefinger: It's all good, I'm glad he got it and not some taco 22 dreamer! :thefinger: Hahahaha!