Open message to all members who help others!

hey I just want to say that u guys rock for helping all of us out that have questions... my DB was down, and several helped w/suggestions....turned out to be a sheared flywheel key....many thanks fellow minibike enthusiasts!!!

Hello colrhino : Brotherhood starts with respect and the willingness to both teach and learn, not for a price but for mutual respect for each other. Glad you found an answer for your motor problem.
Steve :scooter:

Welcome to the sight, a wealth of knowlege exists here and we are a pretty tight community! I have seen many people find answers myself included, I have helped a few members and hope to help more! I love minibikes, always have and will probably have one till I swap it for a rascal or hoveround! I am disabled already but get around well, I run a buisness so young healthy people make money for me but I do build minibikes myself! Here is my current mobility scooter, a swap meet/tailgater transport I built!
It is a blast, I use it to ride while my 6yo rides her bike!

Jfinejr

Hey ya'll just joined I saw several photos of a bike frame, seat, tires, brake and front fender i picked up in a little horse trade deal. I've had it sitting around in the yard for over a year wondering what to do with it? Make an electric cycle for when the shit brakes out or to put a engine in it? Oh ya, it's a Manco fat cat, I think most of you have called it. Needs rear fender, motor, brake is their but ruff, have been looking at Harbor Frt engines with electric start? Any ideas from old pros? Thanks Jimbo in Odessa TX jfine@shoppas.com :bowdown: