Opinions on which engine to start with

I picked up a GX160 shroud and recoil at the scrap yard for a Dollar, yesterday, and swapped a guy in line a small hunk of .45/lb aluminum for the 14cc head. My HF will look less HS :)

The farm supply store sells those Honda recoils for $70. a pop. For another $30. you could buy a new Predator. The best thing they could have done was to paint those Predator engines black, I would not have bought one if it was yellow or blue. If I get bored looking at it, I might take all the aluminum engine parts to the buffing wheel and polish it. American Racing wheel cap decals fit right on the recoil where the 212cc decal is.

The farm supply store sells those Honda recoils for $70. a pop. For another $30. you could buy a new Predator. The best thing they could have done was to paint those Predator engines black, I would not have bought one if it was yellow or blue. If I get bored looking at it, I might take all the aluminum engine parts to the buffing wheel and polish it. American Racing wheel cap decals fit right on the recoil where the 212cc decal is.
Hmmm. May have to look into that. Was going to run some Hands wheels I have on the hotrod Bonanza but may have to go Astro or M/T instead...

Speaking of Hands wheels, I have a picture of those too. They had a set at the swap meet that fit a GM car. I didn't know what they were, I remembered the post about them on mini bikes.