original members 2007 and older

april 07........:rolleyes:
:doah: July 07, ya got me.. :lol: I haven't really used much until just recently though.. HEY heres a question, what is the difference by Senior member, junior member, member? I always used to think that was due to sign up date how long you've been here. Evidently thats not the case.. :shrug:

:doah: July 07, ya got me.. :lol: I haven't really used much until just recently though.. HEY heres a question, what is the difference by Senior member, junior member, member? I always used to think that was due to sign up date how long you've been here. Evidently thats not the case.. :shrug:
when you 1st join you are a member, then at a certain amount of posts you become a junior member, then when you reach 100posts you become a senior member, i think its 100 posts. then pay and your a supporting member.

okay now that i got some of yall originals on here, lets have a chat.....

ive seen allot of questions asked on this forum....

but lately i have seen allot of negatives on here, you use to be able to ask anything and not get :censure: chewed out.

i see this more and more everyday.

am i the only one here that looks down on this ?

65ShelbyClone

March 10, 2007 here. Member #161 I guess.

ive seen allot of questions asked on this forum....

but lately i have seen allot of negatives on here, you use to be able to ask anything and not get :censure: chewed out.

i see this more and more everyday.

am i the only one here that looks down on this ?
It happens on every forum I have been on. The veterans get tired of answering the same noob questions over and over.

March 10, 2007 here. Member #161 I guess.

It happens on every forum I have been on. The veterans get tired of answering the same noob questions over and over.
that's not quite what i mean...... i don't really see this problem to much with the older members.

i mean i have done plenty of searches before and didn't find out what i needed to know, but even when people that searched and didn't find their answer, they ask and get their a$$ jumped all over....

wow im #74 i had no idea thats pretty cool. :thumbsup: Most of the repeat questions are clutch and chain related or why doesnt my engine run lol. but i dont think this forum is bad at all as far as repeat questions.

I aint been here long but hell this site is the $hit ...lots of info ect and most of the members are good about helping others out ...great site !! There are some things that are not up to my personal liking but it is not my site so i'm not bitching ..:wink: