Originial lil Indian Briggs

Why did you hide in a PM to call me an ASS ??? You could have just posted it here..

I'mm not the one that made a senseless un-educated remark in a thread that didn't involve me.
whatever I will get rid of it if it hurts you that much

I just told the truth in a PM of what I thought of you and your uneducated remarks and I did not care to invite to forum because I am not into the drama as much as you are

Is this not a Forum where people make comments all the time on threads ??

Last edited:
whatever I will get rid of it if it hurts you that much

I just told the truth in a PM of what I thought of you and your uneducated remarks and I did not care to invite to forum because I am not into the drama as much as you are

Is this not a Forum where people make comments all the time on threads ??
Didn't hurt me a bit.............put it back up. I just got tired of all the irrelevant bullshit that people post to shit on other peoples business so I quit coming here having to wade through all the BS. Some people have asked me why I'm not here much any more and your irrelevant comment was a prime example so I pointed it out. I don't like the PM pissing contests...so if you can't say it to me here then shut the f*ck the up. I really don't care what your opinion of me is.

Didn't hurt me a bit.............put it back up. I just got tired of all the irrelevant bullshit that people post to shit on other peoples business so I quit coming here having to wade through all the BS. Some people have asked me why I'm not here much any more and your irrelevant comment was a prime example so I pointed it out. I don't like the PM pissing contests...so if you can't say it to me here then shut the f*ck the up. I really don't care what your opinion of me is.

Well Maybe you should have pointed that part out instead of pointing out that I was the reason you lost interest in minibikes , Dont you think ??

My opinion was formed by what you typed and if you hated me that much well then why would I like you ??

There are so many stupid assed comments on this forum that I personally did not think any more would hurt anything and your guilty of the same thing in other posts saying stupid assed comments

I just said "another"... didn't say I hated you... still don't. Don't even know you, that why I haven't called you names....

Oh.... what the hell does Jeff Clark have to do with this?

Tell You what I won't comment in any of your threads any more just because I know it pisses you off :laugh:

End of the Drama :thumbsup:

Well Maybe you should have pointed that part out instead of pointing out that I was the reason you lost interest in minibikes , Dont you think ??

My opinion was formed by what you typed and if you hated me that much well then why would I like you ??

There are so many stupid assed comments on this forum that I personally did not think any more would hurt anything and your guilty of the same thing in other posts saying stupid assed comments
This is the unfortunate behavior that usually keeps me from getting involved in forums.....:no::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I thought this was a friendly sight??????:confused: