OUCH!!! Not so deep...

TomH

Guess I will take the unpopular opinion. Pretty unique and well done. If it runs as good as it looks, I don't think he is that far off. It is a legal street bike where he lives that takes some doing.

Guess I will take the unpopular opinion. Pretty unique and well done. If it runs as good as it looks, I don't think he is that far off. It is a legal street bike where he lives that takes some doing.
Ditto!
If you add up the parts and bike. It's well beyond the asking price.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Looks like the old Wizzer bikes.
You guys remember those? Really showing my age now.

I know the reproductions of the Wizzer sell for around 3K :blink:

Vic

TomH

Looks like the old Wizzer bikes.
You guys remember those? Really showing my age now.

I know the reproductions of the Wizzer sell for around 3K :blink:

Vic
I am 61 and I don't remember the wizzer. You that old, or did I grow up in the wrong part of the country.:shrug:

old-timer

Scamming Member
I am 61 and I don't remember the wizzer. You that old, or did I grow up in the wrong part of the country.:shrug:
Heck yeah, I remember them well. I was camping a few years ago and one of the guys we camped next to had just bought a reproduction of one, and let me take it for a spin.

They were a cool little bike :smile:

Vic

TomH

I didn't see much of that or mini's for that matter. In Arkansas you could ride motorcycles at 13 with a permit, so all kinds of Cushmans and some Simplex's and a few Mo peds, and then came the Honda sport 50's in about 64. It exploded after that.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I didn't see much of that or mini's for that matter. In Arkansas you could ride motorcycles at 13 with a permit, so all kinds of Cushmans and some Simplex's and a few Mo peds, and then came the Honda sport 50's in about 64. It exploded after that.
Tom,
Those are what we like to call the good ol days lol. As I recall I got my first mini around 67-68. Problem is, I can't remember what the heck it was.:shrug:
Whatever it was, it had a Briggs on it.

Vic

TomH

:laugh: Yeah I can still remember what a Cushman Eagle sounds like shifting down and racking em off with the guts out of the muffler. I don't forget the important stuff:laugh::laugh:

Michigan is real easy to get anything registered as a moped.

I have a 125cc honda motorcycle registered as a moped.

im gonna build a board track replica in minibike size pretty soon. maybe a removable sidecar too. probrobly start in a few months. iv already got an engine picked out. its an old cast iron clinton. gonna loose the shroud and cooling fins for the old tyme look. rupp spolked wheels. leaf spring front end. should be cool :thumbsup:

TomH

im gonna build a board track replica in minibike size pretty soon. maybe a removable sidecar too. probrobly start in a few months. iv already got an engine picked out. its an old cast iron clinton. gonna loose the shroud and cooling fins for the old tyme look. rupp spolked wheels. leaf spring front end. should be cool :thumbsup:
Can't wait for that one Jeep, that sounds cool, you going to build thread it here, hope a hope?

pretty awesome I am a fan of early 1900 -1950 bicycle and dropping a motor on it makes it that much better. and if I was rich instead of poor i'd buy it .