Owen's "Pile Of Parts" Vintage Class Build

Thanks! The rear is a 13 X 5.00-6 and I am going to change the front tire to that size. I have a small engine repair shop near me and he has a lot of them off snow blowers.

I see you found the tires you were looking for. Nice job. Sorry i couldn't get mine off the rim. I'll be watching this build, good work!

Thanks Clayon and Sinner, going to try and get more work done this weekend after work. I am pretty sure that the storm will keep me busy.

Finally got back to work on my project!! Made a pair of chain adjusters out of eye bolts, need to weld up the ends and done with that. Chain rides smoothly over the tensioner but I am not sure about the 60 tooth sprocket, looks small now. I guess it can be changed before it gets media blasted. Hoping to get the risers and handlebars mounted tomorrow.

I entered this contest to get somewhere...DEAD LAST!!! Thanks BB for the positive note! Nothing else to report, other than mocking up the handlebars.

not much today

Got the kickstand in the mail from Markus and it fit perfect. I have to notch the handlebars to clear the head bolt, easily fixed. The 60 tooth sprocket looks way to small with the larger tires, now I have to remove it and weld on a 72 tooth. One step forward, two steps back sometimes!