Pacesetter Trail Buck

buckeye

Holy crap. You won't see this reply until you get back from picking it up.:laugh:
Where do you live? 10 minutes?? I'd drive 3 hrs for that. Nice bike.

maverick1

Live next to the Kennedy Space Center (centtral Florida). I know it is a good deal and will kick myself but I got too much stuff. If anyone was interested I would pick it up and hold it for them.

maverick1

Picked up the Trail Buck today and was blown away by this bike. My interest lie mostly with the mini trail type bikes but this is one cool well built bike. With the right power this mini would probably go anywhere. The gent I purchased it for got a great deal and should be one happy camper.

Last edited:

trailramdan

very nice score man, we have 3 trail rams and 1 buck...they are BEASTS our buck even has a title for it. if that was closer to my neck of the woods it would be in my garage lol....do ya have a motor for it? ya need a lighted motor so u can run the headlight that is a must!!!!

maverick1

I asked about the motor but they did not have it. I hated not to keep it but I have too many projects in the way of mini bikes. I like the big tired trail bikes. One day I will keep one.