Pacesetter Trail Buck

maverick1

I put it inside my office today and could sit on it without the kickstand down and my feet on the pegs. That bike has got to be a beast in the woods. That is the first non motorcycle engine mini that I have liked alot. The member that bought it is going to have a blast with it.

I put it inside my office today and could sit on it without the kickstand down and my feet on the pegs. That bike has got to be a beast in the woods. That is the first non motorcycle engine mini that I have liked alot. The member that bought it is going to have a blast with it.
yes he will!

buckeye

Ok, who got it??
It needs to come to Alabama!! I know where a lighted 8hp tec is hanging out collecting dust.:laugh:

Naah, no engine. But still fine bike and whoever is the new owner certainly knows what he bought.:rolleyes:

Ok, who got it??
It needs to come to Alabama!! I know where a lighted 8hp tec is hanging out collecting dust.:laugh:

Naah, no engine. But still fine bike and whoever is the new owner certainly knows what he bought.:rolleyes:

Alabama, Buck, you move???
It would just rust in AL or LA

Ok, who got it??

I bet who ever got it is one of those minbike hoarders you hear about here!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

maverick1

Tore the Trail Buck down today to ship to the OldMiniBikes member who purchased it 3 years ago. Besides being a really cool bike, that thing had the heaviest gage fenders I have ever seen. If I didn't have so many bikes and projects I would really regret getting rid of it. It is going to a good home. I know I will find another. It is amazing how many bikes are hanging out in garages, sheds and barns.

You got a nice restorable example for sure, your past work tells us you won't ruin it so do a good job so our high opinion does not waiver.
Picked up the Trail Buck today and was blown away by this bike. My interest lie mostly with the mini trail type bikes but this is one cool well built bike. With the right power this mini would probably go anywhere. The gent I purchased it for got a great deal and should be one happy camper.