Pedal Cars & Bicycles!

That catalog is awesome Murrayeliminator. The fire truck 6-750 is real close to the fire truck I have that I believe is all original. I was going to sell it to a guy who wanted to beat me down on the price and argue that somebody hacked it all up by installing that bell and light that was not original. The windshield, bell and light on mine is different then the ones in the catalog but are correct as shown in other parts of the catalog, the windshield, light and bell are shown on other cars so I would have to assume that they built the cars with what they had at that time to meet quota. Here are the pictures of mine.

It's in pretty good original shape for being almost 50 years old!!!

I too am a pedalcar nut and have alot of the cars in the book.My firetruck has the same windshield and bell as yours.I have been into pedal cars and tractors for about 30 years now.Next time i'll show some of the ones i have on display, but i have alot more in storage!Wish they were bringing what they were 10 years ago.

It is fun to see others who like the pedal toys. I only have a couple of cars, but my collection is somewhat ecclectic. Cars, tractors, horses, combines, airplane, gator, and a boat. There is nothing better than seeing the kids smile when they are riding the pedal toys or my minibikes.

My fire truck had a bell but no light, the options are nuts on the things. The links Murrayeliminator posted are awesome, I have never seen some of the toys pictured but want them all.:thumbsup:

not a Murray but here's a Garton Casey Jones I restored about 20 years ago.....that's my daughter in it, she's in College now...:doah:

It was a rusty hulk when I found it under a porch a few towns over. It became a labor of love..I probably had a couple hundred hours in it when I was done...I remember making a forming die in the lathe to press the top of the 2-piece sheet metal chimney which was missing and also turning the wheels real slow in my lathe and holding a striping brush up to it them to make the yellow stripe run concentric...even made a little black tuck-n-roll seat pad for it so she would be comfy....