Pensacola craigs list deals

I just got home frome pensacola bought two big baja minqi bikes one warrior and a mini baja both with 6.5 hp running the mini baja is almst like new a year old bought both for 250.00$$$ what a steal

Dark age the guy has had them isted for a couple weeks i sent several messages then he replied the guy he had lined up was a no show what a fool lol i almost didnt go yself as i just had surgery on my foot. But i felt it might be a good deal lol some times i luck out lol

So i now have three minis one brand new doodle bug and two baja's i am really thinking about that murray on ebay its nice i love the rear set up on that mini

Hey guys,

If you look in the "Events" section of this fine website, you'll see my ads for a minibike club that I started in North Florida. Here's a shortcut:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...ly-club-meeting-north-florida.html#post292751

We're based in Tallahassee and we generally have monthly get togethers...typically involving good food, like grilling out, and then we have a joint ride. We also bring bikes for show and tell. There are now "several" of us in the club. We could use more. We'll meet next on Sunday, February 20th, at 1 PM at a very nifty site in Tallahassee.

Steve

Last edited: