Photos of my Daughters bike finally finished

I just got this done tonight. I'm happy with it. She's thrilled.
I'll try to get it out in the sun for better MBOTM photos:001_tt2:
Its came along way. We've had this bike for I think 4 years and it been through many stages. But now I think it's finished.
I think this was stage 2:

Al laying the paint to it:

R.S of bike:

L.S of bike:

Wow, Your daughter has to be proud of that Charger. What a great job from a father and daughter project. Now enjoy it even if you have to ride it around the christmas tree in the house because it is cold outside. Good job.

look at the nozzle. Solid white, and a circle spray. Not metalcast. Duplicolor uses a red nozzle with an adjustable spray. good guess though haha :tongue:

Thanks for all the nice comments. The paint is Valspar "Sumptuous Purple" Gay I know, but she picked it out. It's a satin finish and then we cleared the hell out of it. Then I buffed it out with Maguire cut and cream. I'll have to get it outside for an accurate view on the color. JimH had seen it awail back in other light he called it almost a lavender.:smile:

tomsprops

I will vote for it too .Only ! If the photo you post is the one with her painting it :deal: That's the best of them all !:hammer: After all these where built for the kids not all of us old guy's :thefinger:

Just like that old song says: Girls just wanna have fun. That's great. Now you can buy her a little tool box. I did that for my youngest daughter years ago, she's 30 now and still has it. She lived away while going to school and working until recently and took it with her wherever she went.

Just like that old song says: Girls just wanna have fun. That's great. Now you can buy her a little tool box. I did that for my youngest daughter years ago, she's 30 now and still has it. She lived away while going to school and working until recently and took it with her wherever she went.
I Dirt raced up until she was about 6 or 7. From about 3 on, I could holler for her to grab me a 3/8 ratchet and a 9/16 socket and she would ask deep or shallow. LOL now that shes 15, she pretends not to know me In public.:doah:
Of course I still do that with my Dad. She actually has a decent quality Pink, tool set. Her best friend's Mom is single, and my daughter has taken her tools over and tightened door knobs and cabinet hardware, stuff like that.

That's great, because my daughter says there aren't very many real men around anymore so you just have to do things for yourself. Hell most of the kids now days are to lazy to wear their jeans out so they buy them that way.