Picked up 3 Healds... No the blue one is not for sale

I simply added an 's' to my mini bike/ minibike search... Minibikes/mini bikes and cam across this package deal. One rolls but no tranny or motor. But does have the front brake. The other is seemingly complete including different front brake, speedometer. 50 series model VT-1040 and both have the original 21x12.00-8 tires. The VT-1040 was the road vehicle for an Indian down in New Mexico... According to the seller it was his daily driver. The third one was only described as smaller than the other 2... I was thinking it was probably a VT5 but I was happier when I saw it. No plans on selling that one right now.he even threw in a battery box and extra shocks

Last edited:
Sir Gumpit........I would just like to say........you had quite a day!!!!!!!! and as a "native" new Mexican, I think that bike should come home......I will send you my address via pm........

I will have a Heald waiting for me at Windber already. I have had the Super Broncs before but the type of riding I do,they don't work so well for. They are very comfortable but I like to ride the minis hard and the Supers don't turn so well in tight corners. The VT5 is a good sized mini in my opinion. Comfortable and still small enough to maneuver. .. Anyone decode those engines yet? I need to get more info on the blue one? Might be worth keeping one stockish. I don't even know if it came with that engine or something completely different.I don't plan on keeping the Supers so I'm not worried about them.

Randy. Not sure on battery box never seen one like this. It could be . the blue Vt2 has too New of motor I don't think any of the vt2s we're built in 1993. It was an original lighted bike from the looks of it. Nice find and perfect timing too.

Randy are the fork boots solid or is there a molded line running down the side of the boots. If they are solid this will be an older frame 1971-1974 time frame. Around 1975 is the molded boot starting