Picked up another 71 speedway scorpion today

I found another speedway scorpion a couple days ago and picked it up today. It's got most of the hard to find parts. The chrome isn't as good as the pics look but it does have the correct lighted HS40(wrong shroud), a complete torque converter setup with a good belt, a good clutch cover and the correct exhaust pipe. The rear sprocket is wrong(too big), it's missing the front brake caliper, the head light is wrong, somebody changed it to a diaphragm carb and then there's that awful seat! Overall it's a solid bike to restore and it'll look great next to its red twin. Thanks for looking

-Chad

Ding Ding

That's a great score, Chad! Looks pretty clean and somewhat complete. Could use some Speedway tires too. That looks like a Shark or Shrike rear sprocket.

That's a great score, Chad! Looks pretty clean and somewhat complete. Could use some Speedway tires too. That looks like a Shark or Shrike rear sprocket.
Yeah I'm not sure you'd keep the front tire on the ground with that giant sprocket. I have a nice speedway moto cross tire for the rear but will need to find a good front tire.