Please read asap-all OldMiniBikes members please try too hurry!

yesterday i started up my green baja racer, and it started fine 5 or 6 times then i dedied too take a quick brake so i turned it off just parked and sat for a few minutes, then after my break i got back on and it wouldnt start it has never done this, its in the greatest shape the motor has really only been started less then 10 times, and it just looks like it was just bought, i just have the stock 2.8 motor, the reason this is so urgent is cause i use too get back and forth to work, it just started doing this yesterday and hasnt started since please please help me i will give my number or anything if anyone can help, i checked the oil and i have a full tank [not filled too the top or anything, about an inch and a half from the gas cap full, if anyone could give me advice asap it would helpl so much i have too leave pretty much now.

thank you OldMiniBikes
-kenzi

[sorry for the fourm mis place and caps]

no i just got the bike im female and honestly dont know much about it ive really been trying too learn everything about inside and out, can i please get more replies on what it mayy be?

HERE IS MY NUMBER MY NAME IS KENZI PLEASE CALL AND HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT IF YOU KNOW THE STOCK 2.8 MOTOR REALLY WELL

(NO PHONE NUMBERS) PLEASE please help me fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

Motra

I've seen the spark plugs that come in the Chinese engines fail very quickly. Any lawnmower shop should be able to get you taken care of.

Take your old plug with you so they can match it up, it's way easier then trying to explain to them all the details of what it's in and what motor and it's on a minibike.

george3

no i just got the bike im female and honestly dont know much about it ive really been trying too learn everything about inside and out, can i please get more replies on what it mayy be?

HERE IS MY NUMBER MY NAME IS KENZI PLEASE CALL AND HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT IF YOU KNOW THE STOCK 2.8 MOTOR REALLY WELL

PLEASE please help me fix it
Dont you have a boy friend that can do this? If not trade up, lol

Last edited by vette66_00; Today at 01:11 AM.
be happy he did that. never post your number on an open forum. doing so and admitting your're a female can lead to some shit you don't want to deal with.

MikeBear, thanks for the PM but you obviously didn't understand the reason i quoted it (which is stated above). if you're stupid enough to post your number, be ready to deal with the possible consequences.

MikeBear

that was one of the stupidest things you could have done on a message board. i also quoted it so you can't edit it out.

be happy he did that. never post your number on an open forum. doing so and admitting your're a female can lead to some shit you don't want to deal with.

MikeBear, thanks for the PM but you obviously didn't understand the reason i quoted it (which is stated above).
So, you're saying the reason you re-posted her personal number in a quote so she couldn't delete it was to make sure some wacko would maybe track her down and maybe hurt her? :confused: Because that's exactly what you are admitting to above.

I understand this: that was all sorts of wrong, and you know it. You simply could have pm'ed her, and explained the reason why she shouldn't have posted a personal number. Just like you have now managed to mention above. Why didn't you simply do that, and let it slide?

Not cool dude, no matter what you say to try to weasel out of it. Not everybody is internet savvy, and some people just have to be told how to be safe directly.