Please take a moment to review us!

old-timer

Scamming Member
What color you want? I got red, white or silver.... :shrug:

Send me your address and I'll mail you one so you can stop whining. :laugh::wink:
Didn't Hent say recently that they had new stickers coming in soon:shrug:

I appreciate the offer SC but I have to whine about something :laugh:

Vic

Yup, planning on going and making a review right now. Placed an order on Monday night, after hours, needing a part before the weekend. Figured it would ship on tuesday and paid extra for Fed Ex 3 day delivery. Tuesday night I'm alerted they have set up the shipment and it didn't go out until Wednesday. Expected delivery on Saturday. That is 5 days after order, 4 business days after order, and too late for me to have these parts when I head out to my land for my son and nephew to ride on the gokart.

A review is definitely in order. If I wasn't in a rush I wouldn't have paid extra for rush delivery.

Two-star reviews placed at both links due to no response from company after contacting directly about the issue. BBB next.

Great that you have this link, should try responding to your customers when they contact you through the company Contact Us page though.

Two-star reviews placed at both links due to no response from company after contacting directly about the issue. BBB next.

Great that you have this link, should try responding to your customers when they contact you through the company Contact Us page though.
Hello,

I didn't see this message until now because it is an old thread. I will quickly outline what happened with your order:

1. You placed an order on Monday night and paid for Fedex GROUND.

2. Your order was packed the very next day.

3. Our Fedex ground daily pickup is at noon. Any orders packed after that time are picked up the next day. Rush delivery would have been our Fedex 2 Day option - that is an actual express option where the trucks come to us as we call them any time.

In short, your item was packed and ready to go within 18 hours of your order and shipped out on the next possible Fedex GROUND truck.

You have no basis to lodge a complaint with the BBB and we will not be apologizing to you for handling your order efficiently.

Yup, planning on going and making a review right now. Placed an order on Monday night, after hours, needing a part before the weekend. Figured it would ship on tuesday and paid extra for Fed Ex 3 day delivery. Tuesday night I'm alerted they have set up the shipment and it didn't go out until Wednesday. Expected delivery on Saturday. That is 5 days after order, 4 business days after order, and too late for me to have these parts when I head out to my land for my son and nephew to ride on the gokart.

A review is definitely in order. If I wasn't in a rush I wouldn't have paid extra for rush delivery.
You should of just used USPS priority mail. You would of had the package by Friday:thumbsup:

On my latest order, it took you guys almost an hour from Pay Pal receipt to Order has been shipped. What is taking so long? LMAO!

I've never had any problems, and even my wife commented on how quickly I receive a phone call when an item isn't available, or there is an issue. I wish all vendors were this responsive. I have NO complaints, except for that 5/16 fine thread bolt I never got. At least I got three 5/16 course thread bolts I didn't order though. :laugh: I've already used those.

OldMiniBikes Shipping

WOW everyone has such good things to say on here. I placed my orders 5/30 & 5/31 and today is 6/6 I still don't have my parts! I never got a phone call or e-mail advising a out of stock or anything!! I guess it's because I'm so far away from them being in Ohio ,,I mean WTF ???
Guess it's just my luck,,when ordering dinner I ask for the 10oz steak & they bring me pork chops! lol
Don't know if having a week plus delivery is anything to brag about,,I'll have to reconsider who gets my next order for $300 plus .

WOW everyone has such good things to say on here. I placed my orders 5/30 & 5/31 and today is 6/6 I still don't have my parts! I never got a phone call or e-mail advising a out of stock or anything!! I guess it's because I'm so far away from them being in Ohio ,,I mean WTF ???
Guess it's just my luck,,when ordering dinner I ask for the 10oz steak & they bring me pork chops! lol
Don't know if having a week plus delivery is anything to brag about,,I'll have to reconsider who gets my next order for $300 plus .
Call them. I received the order today. Regular post, and I'm in AZ. I agree, you should have got yours by now. LOL at steak and pork chops.

So now I get a e-mail confirming it shipped Fed Ex ground,and won't arrive till tomorrow ( sat. ) when I'll be gone ,,,wishing I had my mini bike. So if anyones looking for parts,,there should be a large box of them sitting on my porch all day & night !
Gosh I wish my customers let me take this much time:thumbsup:

Well the Pork chops VS Steak saga continues....Saturday before we left the Fed-Ex truck dropped off my box. I was able to quickly unpack all my treasures to find I have been shorted a tire! Packing list shows it being shipped...but it ain't there.:shrug: I called and left a VM at OldMiniBikes on my drive to campgrounds...let's see how this gets resolved today.:confused:
This whole order was doomed from the start........:doah:

Photoshopping eBay photos ? WTF ?

My first purchase included a brake cable that fell apart before installing it. It was cheap Chinese junk and I got what I paid for. No big deal, that's the world we live in and the rest of the order was acceptable.

My 2nd purchase from OldMiniBikes Warehouse will be the last.

The 2nd purchase was a used seat through OldMiniBikes Warehouse's eBay store for $55.00. They posted photos of the seat that had been photoshopped to remove the stains in the cover material.

Before shipping the seat OldMiniBikes Warehouse admitted to photoshopping the seat photo and told me I could get a refund if I wanted.

This is the message I got:

"I just saw that you purchased this, and the photo is incorrect.

We had to update our pictures to comply with eBay Policies and one of our employees must've photoshopped the dirt off the seat.

I will try to get you the correct untouched photo and see if you want to continue with the transaction.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OldMiniBikes"

It's not an "inconvenience", it's fraud and there is no excuse for it. Blaming someone else does not change the fact that it happened when it should never have happened.

Seat photo on the eBay page:

Actual photo of the seat:

I haven't received my refund as of yet and I don't see it being a problem, but this needs to be brought to the attention of other patrons.

Here's the eBay page:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170983785670&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn good photoshop work there.
I gotta give them credit for that..... and that the seat wasn't shipped under the circumstances.

I even asked about the covering material on the seat before purchasing because it didn't look right to me. It looked like velour to me, but their answer was the seat cover is vinyl. That question is probably what tipped someone off to look at the seat and shows why it's always good to ask stupid questions on ebay.

At least one person was paying attention to what's going on but that doesn't excuse what was done. Why someone would think that photoshopping a picture like that would be a good idea baffles me.

I'm just glad I didn't open a package with that seat in it, then have to pay for return shipping to get a refund. I would have been really pissed.

buckeye

Well,I ordered last Monday and had my parts Friday. Would have been Thursday but for the holiday. And that's delivered in Alabama.:laugh: