Please take a moment to review us!

Hi,

We appreciate your comment. I'd like to take a moment to explain to you exactly how something gets accidentally Photoshopped:

We sell 99.9% new parts. We paid someone to retouch and resize them all in bulk, as per new eBay policies. As such, this image slipped through the cracks. We do not frequently sell or carry used items. The picture was just stuck in the folder with 100s of others to retouch.

As soon as we saw that this item sold on Saturday, we informed you that the pictures were incorrect. As you know, on Monday morning we sent new pictures. We didn't "admit we photoshopped" - we noticed it as a mistake. It was never done on purpose.

Calling this fraud is truly a stretch, as we told you about the mistake as soon as we noticed. We did not ship the item to you and expect you to keep it. We refunded you as soon as it was clear that's what you wanted. Sometimes it takes banks 24-72 hours for refunds to show on your end, but we do assure you we've refunded you on our side.

Regarding your brake cable: I'm not sure what you mean when you say it fell apart before installation. Had you contacted us soon after that purchase, we would have remedied the situation.

WOW everyone has such good things to say on here. I placed my orders 5/30 & 5/31 and today is 6/6 I still don't have my parts! I never got a phone call or e-mail advising a out of stock or anything!! I guess it's because I'm so far away from them being in Ohio ,,I mean WTF ???
Guess it's just my luck,,when ordering dinner I ask for the 10oz steak & they bring me pork chops! lol
Don't know if having a week plus delivery is anything to brag about,,I'll have to reconsider who gets my next order for $300 plus .
Hello,

Sorry I'm just getting to this now. I apologize for your negative experience. Looking back, you placed your order during the free shipping deal. Whenever we run these promotions, shipping times are often delayed because of the large flood of orders we receive. Because this is a while ago, I cant explain exactly what happened to your order as I simply do not remember.

Again, I apologize for the delay and hope you'll give us another chance. We appreciate your business.

Itype2slo

Typically 99% of people who get great service don't mention it. It's the 1% that leaves all the bad feedback. The 1% is why I hate ebay. I have always gotten fast and honest service from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Thanks

Always fast shipping for me. Usually only takes 1 day. I admit that I am close to them, but the package still goes through the entire postal system:thumbsup: I could have my parts in 15 minutes If I wasn't lazy. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Two weeks ago I ordered some grips and cables as I was going to Syracuse to visit a friend--I was late in ordering and emailed Viki to explain that I was going at the end of the week and would appreciate it if she could get the parts out soon--the parts got there before I did. For me the shipping experiences that I have had with OldMiniBikes have not been just GOOD--they have been EXCELLENT and for that I thank them! OldMiniBikes's product is parts--and their business is people and service!--they do both very well.

toomanytoys

Typically 99% of people who get great service don't mention it. It's the 1% that leaves all the bad feedback. The 1% is why I hate ebay. I have always gotten fast and honest service from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Thanks
I couldn't agree more. I only go post comments, or send emails when things are screwed up when I'm making a transaction, not if it goes flawlessly.

Seriously OldMiniBikes warehouse has NEVER let me down.

I live in ohio and usually get a 1 or 2 day delivery

I gotta give them credit for that..... and that the seat wasn't shipped under the circumstances.

I even asked about the covering material on the seat before purchasing because it didn't look right to me. It looked like velour to me, but their answer was the seat cover is vinyl. That question is probably what tipped someone off to look at the seat and shows why it's always good to ask stupid questions on ebay.

At least one person was paying attention to what's going on but that doesn't excuse what was done. Why someone would think that photoshopping a picture like that would be a good idea baffles me.

I'm just glad I didn't open a package with that seat in it, then have to pay for return shipping to get a refund. I would have been really pissed.
Thanks for the negative on eBay.

Every aspect of business I have had with OldMiniBikes has been nothing but perfect!! A big thanks to the Boss and Drew!!!

I just noticed a comment for a unsatisfied customer on a used seat, I usually do not make a comment on such a post but it seems to me that OldMiniBikes did the correct thing a error was noticed by OldMiniBikes probably when the auction ended and the listing was looked at in comparison to the item.

After reading the post I decided to just have a look at Ebay and how many items are listed by OldMiniBikes at this time, the count was 3536 items listed....... Thats a few... I also know that ebay has new picture requirement and to size, My guess is that a auto program or something worse human error that never happens.... To make these pictures fit the new standard.

The purchaser said this was his response after the auction ended

This is the message I got:

"I just saw that you purchased this, and the photo is incorrect.

We had to update our pictures to comply with eBay Policies and one of our employees must've photoshopped the dirt off the seat.

I will try to get you the correct untouched photo and see if you want to continue with the transaction.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OldMiniBikes"

To me I do understand the let down from what you wanted to purchase and it just didnt work out. But I do not feel in any form as the purchaser had stated, it was fraud thats just silly... OldMiniBikes noticed the mistake said sorry and sent you pics of the actual item and gave you the option of buying the item or not. To error is human and to make it right is a good business person That equates just the opposite of fraud!

Thanks For the hard work OldMiniBikes and the Good Business!!

There is an old saying that I think applies here..
forgive me if I mis quote.

You can please some of the people some of the time , but you can't please all the people all of the time..

Mistakes happen!!

OldMiniBikes is a great operation and I live and work close by, so I'm there frequently and Drew, Vicki and the staff have been very helpful to a noob. They are opening a Stihl dealership too.:thumbsup:

I can't say enough about the customer service at OldMiniBikes. Yesterday I ordered some parts for my Manco chopper, but accidentally ordered the wrong rear tire. Called the number at the top of the page, spoke to the customer service rep, and they had the order updated and packed as if I'd never made the mistake. Furthermore, I ordered the parts at about 1:00pm yesterday, and they were at my doorstep before 1:00pm today! Less than 24 hours from a screwed up order, to all the correct parts in hand. Many thanks, OldMiniBikes team. I will be a loyal customer!